Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cool Website: Safe Sex is Sexy and Stylish


In honor of the upcoming holiday when most couples (and many singles) will be planning on 'gettin wit it', I offer up for your perusal a great resource for Condom Reviews. Be cause the way to say 'I love you' is by letting your actions say 'I love you enough to be safe'.

Their best selling, most re-ordered, and Winner of Best Condom 7 years running is Crown Skinless Skin Condoms. They are made using the best technology to be thinner (0.00181"), without compromising strength, are odorless and tasteless. Slightly Wider and longer than average for comfort.


To the left is one of the 'Condom Couture' dresses created by Brazilian Artist Adriana Bertini for the Dress Up Against Aids Benefit and Exhibit.

And to ensure that you are just as stylish and sexy as you are safe, why not pick up one of these easy traveling Condom Boxes from Alessi (those folks who make those great stainless steel tea kettles) or for bedside a Condom Cube:





















For those of use like to keep more accessories handy, perhaps an Adult Toy Box such as this one, which has a lock and key so you can be safe about being safe:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the 411. So I like my condoms like I like my cars. Made in Japan. Good times.

    ReplyDelete