Thursday, January 22, 2009

Legends

I had the pleasure of hosting some friends from abroad this summer at my home. I love my ukDSC friends (and the dscLA peeps too). Fucking LEGENDS. Every last one of them.

One of them, is rather talented little cunt. Since he is British, I can say that, and not be offensive. You just have to read it in my very poorly done, mock-Brit accent.

Here's a few of his vids, so that you too may share in the love of all things ukDSC.


Evolution of Dance (created by my dear Spirit Twin, the Divine Ms. Kat)


Wilko Remixes a Future Classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtUYHjjL_c


Panda Slayer: The Movie

Randomness at it's best.

2 comments:

  1. FYI - you do know I made the dance one :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gasp, NO I didn't, that little credit theif! Sorry, will correct.

    ReplyDelete